This is a government funded and industry-led project – the largest in the Skillnet Ireland family of over 70 networks. Working under the aegis of Technology Ireland in Ibec, DTSL has responsibility for the overall management of this project. A turnkey service from implementation to completion each year.
Overall Dimensions of the Project
- Promote the network and its offering in order to: attract new members and previously active members.
- Engage with members on an ongoing basis to diagnose current and future business and learning requirements.
- Plan, procure, co-ordinate, quality assure and evaluate training delivered by the network.
- Co-ordinate and/or engage in training programme development, design and customisation.
- Deliver contracted targets while adhering to the overall aims and objectives of ICT Skillnet.
- Arrange networking events and other informal learning activities that strengthen member company relationships.
- Manage relationships with stakeholders including member companies, steering group members, providers, awarding bodies and Skillnet Ireland, as well as additional sectoral or regional stakeholders.
- Ensure robust financial management of the network, including activities associated with budgeting, forecasting, collecting match funds, cash flow, procurement and authorisation of expenditure.
- Manage financial/operational risk to protect the reputation of the ICT Skillnet, Ibec and Skillnet Ireland.
- Oversee and/or engage in administrative tasks, including records management, data collection and entry.
- Participate in Skillnet Ireland Development Programmes for network managers.
- Support the implementation of enabling plans associated with Skillnet Ireland Statement of Strategy.
- Conduct all network duties in accordance with Skillnet Ireland Funding Agreement and Operating Guidelines, and engage with the network’s dedicated Programme Support Manager.
In summary the involvement of DTSL covers:
- Strategic Development
- Maintaining the Networks’ effectiveness within industry
- Overseeing all Financial and Operational objectives
- Communications & Marketing
- Management of Stakeholders